We are working on the definition of a data model with the characteristics and conditions of the rural road network that meets the necessary requirements in order to the emergency means, especially those used against forest fires. We perform analysis and selection of the most suitable methodology to carry out an inventory to achieve the creation of a real inventory of rural roads in a pilot area showing the quality of the chosen model and that allows checking the real usefulness.
The responsible of these task are Cesefor and the Aristotle University.
- The outcomes of these actions are the following:
- Report of the study about different methodologies, pros and cons
- Analysis of fire forest emergencies requirements
- Report of the methodology chosen. Ground for and objectives of the proposal
- A cartographic base. Report of sources used
- Selection of the solution. Report of device, software and architecture decision
- Spatial Database with inventoried rural roads